Efficient schools need to manage requests for repairs, ICT problems etc, eg janitor, network support etc.
Record these requests and their progress; analyse them later, eg for budget purposes.
Below are some examples of the type of request which is possible. Again, completely configurable by the school. Requests are typically directed towards an appropriate person or “handler” within the school.
- improve communication
- eliminate traditional paper systems
- allow future analysis / monitoring
Requests have diverse functions:
- booking travel buses
- photocopying and reprographics
- furniture & fittings repairs
- building and fixtures repairs
- ICT repairs