Store event details and provides a mechanism for others to book their place on events.
- Enter event details; eg event title, date, venue, time, course provider, places available
- Bookings; eg book yourself onto an event, cancel booking, join waiting list
- Waiting list; eg be automatically promoted to participant if a vacancy arises
- View attendees; list of participants available to course tutor & participants
- Attendance register; stored for future reference
- Email; automatically email all participants, when course details change; eg date, time, venue changes
- Course Evaluations; reminders to participants, to complete online evaluations
- Evaluation Questions; the event organiser can define the evaluation questions for the event
- Roles; determine which groups of people may create an event
- Overview for CPD co-ordinator
- Calendar; automatically update your individual calendar with an entry in your personal calendar when you register for an event.
- CPD; automatically update individual Continuous Professional Development records for those who attended the course.