OnTheButton forms provides a mechanism to prepare, store and complete professional, personalised, forms. Replace traditional forms with a modern, customised system, where data can be completed online, stored and shared with other authorised users.
The form design facility offers the opportunity to include different types of question, eg free text, radio button, checkbox, multiple choice. The range of response types allows you to create complex forms to deal with all your staff form requirements.
- Easy to use drop-down menu items; helps eliminate data entry errors
- Store completed forms, eg for reference and future analysis
- Easily see previously issued forms
- Eliminate collation time; significant time can be lost when manual systems are employed
- Reduce form completion time, convenient easy to access forms with straightforward features
- Reproduce stored copies of forms