Provides an opportunity to record and review pupil progress within the Broad General Education (BGE) and record their progress against:
- Experiences & Outcomes
- Significant Aspects of Learning
Assessment results are entered by class teachers via their familiar class list.
- define “areas of the curriculum”
- define the component name, eg learning matrix
- assign “areas of the curriculum” to applicable department(s)
- devolved to departments; ability to create, edit their own headers
- devolved to departments; ability to create their own activities which contribute to assessment evidence
- overview for senior staff
- enter assessment result terminology, eg developing, secure or bronze, silver, gold
- review individual pupil history
The import feature allows a fully populated framework to be applied, based on the nine areas of the curriculum, including the key information from:
- professional learning papers
- assessing progress and achievement
Note: The most recent updates to these papers are available, from Genkior systems, and can be applied to your OTB system.