Allows data-entry by students, in a secure, managed, environment. Engages students while encouraging students to be responsible for information recording. Students can only access their own data or data the school chooses to share; eg S3 student profiles and wider achievement information.
The information entered may be reviewed by staff, re-edited by students and ultimately used as required, eg in reports, S3 student profiles.
OTB student login provides the perfect vehicle:
- Improve, encourage and develop communication skills
- Create confident individuals
- Use at home; students can access student login if you operate a hosted OTB server
- Prepare custom forms; these appear within the students “OTB” page
- Unlimited uses, eg work experience evaluation, course selection (course choice, work experience), music tuition feedback, prefect election/statements, year book entries
- Student voice, eg consultation with students, enter student council nominations, vote for year group representatives
- Self evaluation, eg record personal study, gather student opinion – “above target, on target, below target”, mentoring