OTB Red card is a replacement for the paper systems which schools frequently use to monitor individual pupils, for example to monitor progress, behaviour or other targets.
Red card minimises administration, retains historic copies, provides customisation to set monitoring periods, targets etc
Senior managers often have a number of pupils to see at the beginning of a day and the preparation of multiple paper sheets is time-consuming and laborious. Equally the distribution of paper monitoring sheets is time-consuming and often rushed.
Paper monitoring sheets are easily lost or discarded by pupils or perhaps returned in-complete because the pupil omits to ask every teacher to complete the sheet.
- Create different types of “Red card”, for different purposes; eg red card, blue card, Head of House monitoring card, Guidance report
- Minimise laborious administration and filing tasks, freeing more time for pupil supervision
- Pupils cannot lose their “Red card” sheet
- Staff have a visible reminder to complete the Red card details
- Configurable name; the name ”Red card” can be altered to reflect your existing monitoring structure, eg behaviour report, target sheet, etc
- Rapid completion time for teachers
A completed printed version at the end of the day, eg for pupil to take home