Registration; ie record AM/PM. Schools can define their own attendance codes.
Register teachers have a quick menu link to their group of pupils; cover staff simply select the desired class from the screen.
Once a class is selected, you will see the class list of pupils. It will default to today’s date.
- To complete, select the relevant code (perhaps “present”) then click “am” for the chosen date; this will “fill-down” the column and mark all pupils present.
- If necessary, modify individual pupil attendance codes before pressing “submit registration”.
- Use the power of OTB to run “analyses” for attendance discrepancies
- No more laborious collation of discrepancies
- Email these discrepancies (perhaps each period) to key staff